we like the same things & I like your style

something about thunder & lightening and Friends reruns puts me in a good mood. reminds me of simpler days!

the past couple days have been pretty great. I've been bowling, gone out to dinner, read magazines at Chapters for hours, went out for drinks, and even shot a few hoops. it feels like summer. I hope it stays this way.

we move back to Newfoundland in about a week so it'll be a big change. I'm looking forward to it, though. hanging out with family and being lazy and possibly learning to drive(!). I'm sure I'll get bored with it soon enough, but right now I'm itching for change.








dress- H&M
tights- H&M
shoes- Dolls fr. Solestruck
bag- vintage fr. Folie a Deux on Etsy

although I had never seen it before I bought it, apparently this dress is pretty popular! since I got it I've seen it on a few blogs. but I don't care because I love it! and I completely understand why it's popular, I bet it looks great on everybody. 

and I just have to say- these shoes KILL ME. I mean, I keep giving them chances and I even bought those dr. sholl's "for her" things but they still hurt so bad! I'm debating throwing in the towel, getting rid of them, and getting a new pair of white wedges...but they're just so cute. and I'm broke. what do you guys do if your heels hurt you? does that still happen to the more experienced fashionistas??

but I have to say the feature star of this outfit is my new bag! I am in love. it's such a great colour and size. Brandon pointed out that it can't be "that" vintage since it has a bunch of compartments and zippers and pockets, one of which appears to be cell-phone sized... but hey, 80s or 90s is still vintage, and it's still a perfect bag!

well, that was lengthy. I guess I'm just releasing all those pent-up words I have from not doing outfit posts all week! if you made it through, thanks, and have a lovely day. :o)

playing: Why Do you Let me Stay Here? - She & Him

2 comments:

E said...

that dress is stunning on you! and i love the pop of red!


heyfancypants.blogspot.com

Annie, Time Enough for Drums said...

The white shoes are the perfect touch!