keep your cool

holla bloggerinos, it's the weekend! time for doing laundry and eating cheeseburgers and watching The Walking Dead. it's a strange and magical time of the week. I hope you are all enjoying it.

cool_1
cool_2
cool_3
cool_4
t-shirt- gift // jacket + shorts- Modcloth // boots + bag(gift)- Aldo // sunnies- Urban Outfitters

don't lie, you know this shirt is amazing and you wish you had one yourself. 
I could add several things to this accurate list... like bread. pizza. burritos. beef jerky. depending on my mood, just about anything could make this list. #truth.

this is my interpretation of "casual cool." I always find myself longing to be the type of effortless chic that looks killer in slouchy tops or boyfriend jeans. unfortunately I seem to wind up more frumpy than fab, hence the tendency to stick with full skirts and waist-cinching dresses. but here I am, wearing a t-shirt and shorts and feeling pretty darn good about it! all cool 'n stuff, right down to the heart-shaped shades. 

cool_5
cool_6
cool_7

...what a masterful piece of writing this post was. 
oh well. whatever keeps you coming back. (if you even are coming back..)
stay cool, kittens. happy weekend. xo

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You do look like an effortlesslyrics cool chick! The shades with your bangs, especially. :) I really like the shot of you through the fence!

Unknown said...

Shorts in October! Not in newfoundland anymore.

CiCi said...

I think you've pulled off casual with the brilliant little touches here - the shades, the furry bag, the boots, the hair! Pretty good job all round, I'd say! And yes, that t-shirt is amazing but is obviously missing chocolate. Huge oversight! CC x

ModernVintageStyle said...

There something really effortless but also edgy going on here - great look! Kx