true colours

today's post features a couple of my favourite things; fall foliage and a vintage dress. Brandon and I had no plans on Sunday so we made the trek down to Prospect Park to see if the leaves had changed. I haven't made it to the park in a while, and it was nice to get out amongst the flora and fauna (aka squirrels) and take in the scenery. it still doesn't feel cold here to me, so it was a perfect time to look for changing leaves and autumn colours. 

autumn_1
autumn_2
autumn_4
autumn_5
autumn_3
autumn_12
dress- vintage // belt- Mango // boots- Seychelles via Modcloth // bag- Aldo (old!)

I don't have a lot else to say at the moment! life has been pretty calm and uneventful in October. I love fall but it always seems to go by too fast; soon the leaves will all be gone and I'll be hiding outfits under wool coats like the rest of Brooklyn already is. and Halloween is coming up! does it make me sound old and lame to say that Halloween has become more of a hassle than an excitement?

probably. 

who knows, maybe that's what fall is for; sleepy afternoon strolls through the park, maple lattes (yes please), and naps under cozy blankets after all of that. is autumn the lazy season? or am I just lazy?

these are the questions that occupy my philosophical mind, you see. 
it's what happens when you watch too much Frasier in a row.

autumn_6
autumn_7
autumn_9
autumn_10
autumn_11

happy autumn, everyone! I wish you many colourful leaves and fall-flavoured lattes. 

No comments: