the great indoors

I'm trying to get out of my October rut this week. I'm going to get out and do things! I'm attending trivia nights, going to work parties, planning a pumpkin patch trip. I don't want another beautiful month to have gone by with no stories to tell. the only obstacle is trying to overcome the urge to just stay home and nap and cuddle my cat and watch old sitcoms... 

it's so tempting.

but if I leave my house, there's usually coffee or beer as a reward. so there's that. it's a close race.

Breathtaking Tiger Lillies skirt in Stem Green
modgreen_2
modgreen_3
modgreen_4
skirt- Modcloth // shirt- // belt- American Apparel // ankle boots- Aldo (old)

I have a feeling I'll be making good use of this skirt for the next few months. it's such a lovely shape and colour. the shade of green is perfect for fall and winter outfits- I've already got a holiday one planned around it- and it looks so crisp and vibrant paired with jewel tones like this purple shirt. 
and it has pockets!

now I just need a little petticoat to wear underneath to give it a little oomph and keep it from sticking to my tights. petticoats for all!

modgreen_5
modgreen_6
modgreen_7

well, I'm off to venture out of my apartment. I've promised myself a maple latte if I go out and do something, and that's as far as I've gotten. it's going to be amazing.
so long, rut!
to the outside world!
tally-ho!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful! I love the color combination of dark green and lavender!
xoxo, Lindsey Dish
thebeltedpear.blogspot.com