can only go up from here

hello, all!

my oh my, I hate to be cliche, but it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
okay, more like feel a lot like Christmas. there's still no snow, but it's freezing. and all the Christmasy things are starting to happen, and I can actually start talking about Christmas shopping in public without people thinking I'm cuckoo.
I'm soooo excited.

amidst all the gloom the last couple of days I forgot to mention that I have a lot to look forward too now! there's, obviously, the holidays; going home, seeing my family, having home cooked meals, visiting my dear friends, and of course Christmas itself.
then New York!! shopping, Broadway, the Met, shopping, Rockafeller center, Central Park, and did I mention..shopping?
AND I've been going crazy with the concert ticket-buying lately. I've got tickets to see Hey Rosetta!, Tegan & Sara, Hawksley Workman, and JOHN MAYER. that's right, Brandon and I worked out our budgets and we're spending Valentine's day in Toronto hangin' with JM.
and you're the first to know. :o)
I've never been to Toronto...I have no idea what to do there for two days, but at least I'll be able to say I've been.

okay, that's all I have to say today.
outfits!







yeahhh I decided to go with a praying mantis theme...you should see the other photos. it's like I was beating on Brandon.
anywho, I think this top is adorable! I knew I had to have it because of my obsession with ketchup. I pretty much put it on everything.


t-shirt- delia's
skirt- modcloth
cardigan- forever 21
hat- Paris street vendor
boots- charlotte russe








hehe there were a bunch of ridiculous pictures for today too...I thought the progression was kind of funny. subdued to nutty in three frames. 


dress (as skirt)- Esley fr. envy
sweater- next fr. discount store
scarf- London street vendor
boots- sears
tights- modcloth

the tights are actually polka dotted, which I like about the outfit. so I'll post a detail pic tomorrow. for now, it's bedtime!

farewell, weekend. I can't wait to see you again.

1 comment:

Crystal Card said...

LOVEEE the ketchup shirt!!! And the pics add a new level of fun :o)