it was on a monday...

monday. source of pain for so many, and song lyrics for others.
I personally enjoy the first line of "She Moves in Her Own Way" by the Kooks.

nothing special about this monday..I got two free movies at the theatre and began my high heel training. that's about it.
I spent most of the day trotting around the apartment in my 2-inch heels in preparation for the 3 1/4 inch pair I have my eye on. :o)








dress (belt incl.)- forever 21
cardigan- modcloth
tights- ardene's
shoes- spring (where else?)


simple outfit really, but I think it comes of rather chic. 
mixed prints, vintage-inspired, and bright heels. worked out pretty well. 

a quick post, because I have a lot of work to do tomorrow.
but I'm thinking a lot about new ways to wear dresses so that they don't always look like the same outfits with different sweaters. so hopefully some cool things will come out of it in the near future.
for now, this is it!

peace&love.

4 comments:

Laura said...

haha you're so funny. Coincidentally, I got 2 pairs of heels today from Spring too! The boots are not so bad but the pumps KILL my feet. And they're both the same size, but I'm thinking I'll have to exchange the pumps for a bigger size. Probably because their so pointy-toed!

Anyway, I like the colour of your shoes!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I love your dress! The pattern is so pretty :D

Blackbird Fly said...

I looooove your outfit and the shoes are great, as well.

My ringtone for the past two years was "She Moves in Her Own Way" by the Kooks (favorite band, seen them three times live, haha). Only recently did I switch to "Hey Bulldog" by the Beatles.

LOVE your blog title, too!

<3 BF

Crystal Card said...

LOVE the Cardigan, I'm a fanatic for layers... I'm typically always cold, but when I'm warm I'm too warm.. Layers are good.. and Cardigan's are better