achey-breaky

and so another week begins. here's what I wore to kick it off...





dress- h&m
hat- aldo
cardigan- american eagle fr. winners
tights- we love colors
shoes- fr. pineapplemint on etsy
necklace (below)- modcloth




now that I'm all caught up with my outfits, I can actually keep you updated on things like, oh, life! for starters, today was a painful one. quite literally- I felt physically miserable. I let my hypochondriac mom convince me to get the stupid H1N1 vaccine, and I'm so regretting it. I've got every one of the side effects, and it's almost as bad as actually having the flu! my whole body aches, I've had chills off and on all day, I'm fatigued, and I believe I had a slight fever at one point. arg. this is what I get for giving in.

I don't really believe in getting every shot and taking all the drugs people put out there these days- I personally think it's driven by paranoia and weakens our natural immune systems. it's true. but I also wanted my parents to quit bugging me about it, so I thought, what's the harm?

I got my answer. owie.

adding to that, "work" was painfully boring. I'm sort of jealous of the students who are out there and actually writing things every day, even if it does sound stressful- one guy's first task was to call a US presidential candidate! I don't think I'd like that kind of stuff all the same, but I'd still rather be busy and getting stories published than bored out of my skull in front of a computer all day.

I guess this Coast internship isn't all its cut out to be, but I still think I'm making good connections. and whatever, it's only three more weeks.

I suppose that wasn't the most entertaining anecdote, was it? I'm not sure how much of this blog should be journal-esque and how much should just be fashion talk. I guess there's no harm in my (very small number of) readers getting to know me a little. :o)

but don't worry, there will be more of the fashion stuff as soon as my brain stops melting and my back stops hurting.

here's to a better tuesday!
peace.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I think you've got a nice balance of fashion and life going on! :)

Idée Géniale said...

Hope you feel better soon. I love all of these colors together. It's all very soothing.

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Feel better! This is my favorite outfit of yours I'm thinking! I absolutely love it!

Unknown said...

Sarah darling, I love this outfit. Super cute.